This is to officially declare my position as a foyer rat. Now I shall explain. We often refer to people who hang out at certain locals "rats". Like a gym rat or a mall rat. I am a foyer rat. And not by my own choice. Levi can do church for about 2 hours or so then he needs to stretch his legs. So I get to take him to the church foyer to stretch.
We had a wonderful trip to Logan to watch our good friends bless their baby. It was spiritual and wonderful to watch. The highlight for me was not as spiritual but rather humorous. I had taken Levi out into the hall to wind down and I ran into an aquaintance from highschool with her daughter. Levi tried to crawl over and steal this little girls purse in the which she snatched it back, wagged her finger at Levi and said no no no. I laughed.
Levi is now crawling and getting into everything. I had to dismantle the electric guitar so Levi wouldn't drool or smash any of the equipment. While it is sad for me to have to move the equipment until such time as I can get another room, ie a new house, I must sacrifice for his development. It is fun to chase him and he is starting to play back with me more so that makes it worth it. What can I say I love my boy!
Nett has tried to get me to watch the Masterpiece Theater version of Jane Austen's Emma. I just can't watch all of the "girl drama". It is just to much. The plot also moved too slow for my taste and the apparent lack of any action didn't help. I will say at least I tried.
I am enjoying all of my callings in church. I love working in scouts. It is hard for me when I only have one and I grew up with up to 30 something scouts that went through with me. But we are making good progress so my scout will enter the deacon's quorum well pepared.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment