So it has been a few weeks since the last post and blah blah blah blah blah. The first weekend We had birthdays down at Mom and Dad's. It was fun. We made brithday cards for Chris and Dad on the computer and I will say they turned out pretty darn good. Nett keeps getting mad because I don't use my "creative side" enough. We were out shopping and found a shirt that says "If my music is too loud you are too old." We thought it was funny and would fit Dad really well for his next gig.
The next weekend was of course general conference. I enjoyed the talks that I heard. They were good and I can't wait to get on the internet and spend hours downloading them and preping itunes to play them. Nettwill think it was time well spent. We had a great time down in Gunnison with the inlaws. The food was good and the company was better.
Levi has had some interesting changes. First at the Squire's house Levi was awakened by the screaming of young female cousins who don't know when to shut up and probably never will. We brought him out to mingle about 10:30 on saturday night and Levi's cousin Savannah was sitting next to us on the couch. Levi looked at her (she is a pretty young woman) and his bottom lip rolled up and started to quiver. We asked Levi if she was scary beyond reason and he started to cry. We laughed with her and he quit. As soon as the laughing stopped the crying began. Poor Levi.
Levi is also getting his first tooth. It is a little white bump on his lower jaw and you can see it if his tounge gets out of the way. He isn't hurting too much with it anymore but we can definitly wait for tooth number 2. Especially since he has begun rolling over on his own. He thinks the best times to do this are on mom and dad's bed, when he is laying next to the coffee table or in his crib. So we have to watch him ever so diligently now that he is moving. We are now starting to try to baby proof the house. Bye bye guitar equipment.
We also had the priveledge of babysitting for Nett's brother in SLC. We had a fun night though eating pizza and playing Burnout 3. J likes to crash the cars and then if we did good enough blow up the smashed car at the end. I think I want this game now. I don't know yet if it will be allowed.
Well we are certainly hoping for some drastic changes in our life soon and we pray for the big ones (job, location) every day.
I think I have wasted enough time now so back to the music.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment