Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two Weeks, Two Days Late and Two Dollars Short

What a few weeks we have had. I will have to back up a little bit. I really try to write once a week but I sometimes am out of town like last weekend. And what a weekend.

For Nett's birthday she begged me to buy tickets to the Yanni concert. She wanted to go really bad and I had kind of promised her I would take her if he ever came to Salt Lake. For my birthday I wanted tickets to the USA vs. El Salvador World Cup Qualifier. We went and had a killer time. USA won 2-1 and made it an even better night. My parents were kind enough to watch Levi for us. I have to tell you about the fans that were around us. Two were these girls wearing short dresses that looked like they came from Burbon Street in New Orleans during mardis gras. They of course were cheering for El Salvador. Almost the rest of the people around us were supporting the USA and were mostly drinking beer. The refereeing was horible and everytime the guy would make any kind of a call (usually wrong) these guys would say all of the words on my mind. I appreciated it because I didn't have to say anything. My wife appreciated it.

This rest of the time has been the same old stuff. I still can't buy an interview and work is the same as always. Levi is growing and starting on his rice cereal. He has also taken to blowing spit bubbles and spitting a little bit. He enjoys this mostly while he is eating cereal, or taking medicine for his ear infection. At first I think Nett thought it was cute but it is bugging her a little now.

These are some pics we had taken at Target. Hope you enjoy!







No comments: