What a pair of weeks we have had. First off the new car. We decided not to trade in our piecer saturn in case we ever do decide to fix it and have two cars. We also decided to pay my sister Missy and her wonderful family a visit. Grady works at a car dealership and was able to help us obtain our new wheels.
It is a Toyota Highlander. We are pretty excited. It is easy to get Levi in and out of and has plenty of room for other important things like guitar equipment. Levi did really well on the long car rides until we had to leave Gunnison for Salt Lake. He didn't like that last bit and it took us a little while to get there but we made it.
It is a Toyota Highlander. We are pretty excited. It is easy to get Levi in and out of and has plenty of room for other important things like guitar equipment. Levi did really well on the long car rides until we had to leave Gunnison for Salt Lake. He didn't like that last bit and it took us a little while to get there but we made it. The next week was horrible for me. The sad thing is I like thanksgiving. I like the food and pie but I especially like being with family. First off because I work in a hospital I obviously have to work on certain days especially holidays. The worst part of it was that I asked in advance if we could request certain shifts on the holidays we had to work. I was told yes. But dumber heads prevailed and I was put on a shift that wasn't what I had asked a month and a half prior. The bosses screwed up and I ended up having to leave the festivities early to be to work. It made it worse because they changed my schedule at the last minute due to an error on their part. I ended up having to tell a coworker that we couldn't play in the turkeybowl at church because of this.
On a good note I have another calling in the ward. I am the only leader for the 11 year old scouts. It is fun to look back and teach them stuff that I loved learning when I was their age. Sadly I think that it is a throwback to a bygone era.
The other beef I have with work is they keep losing paperwork. I requested this weekend off to go and watch the BYU vs. Utah game. Instead I got to work and have my wonderful wife and sister send me score updates via txt message. It sounded like an ugly game. And as fun as a rivalry is I am dissapointed in a certain player who shot his mouth off. That is not the way to represent.

No comments:
Post a Comment