Oh boy!
Our little Levi sure is trying to grow up fast. He has graduated from just crawling to trying to stand on his own. This is a problem because now the important things are locked up like the guitars and amp cables. Levi even figured out how to unlatch the guitar case so now that has to be stashed in a corner. Each and every night Lynette and occasionaly myself have to clean up after a tornado. The sad thing is he isn't just content with his toys it is every room in the whole house. I think he got that gene from his mother.
On a lighter note we got to spend some wonderful time on saturday night with some friends just catching up on each other's lives. It has been wonderful to keep such friends for so long. The orange chicken was awesome and the company was excellent. It was a great break from the drudgery of our normal mundane lives.
I am a little nervous about my yearly evaluation. I don't know what they are going to talk about because for the first time ever the management is apparently individualizing the evals. It should be good to make some goals and hopefully be able to get some other things taken care of.
I have to say I am impressed with my ward in certain aspects. We have a great group of guys in the elder's quorum who really want to learn the gospel. The manuals although back in the basic doctrines and teachings of the church, have become alive and real to us. We are striving to learn and apply the basic doctrinal teachings to us. The last few weeks have been really exciting. I have never been in an elders quorum class where you really want to be there and praticipate because the teaching has been peer oriented.
I am glad that soccer season is underway and I get to enjoy listening and watching the home team Real Salt Lake. Nett watches occasionally and listens with me. What a wife. Maybe we will have to get her a jersey this year.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment