Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The last month


The Aftermath


Mom and Levi with the Elephant


The cake Mom and Dad and Granpa ate

Mom helping me open presents
Me at the Bird Show
My first ride on the Carousel
Me and My Dad

So here we are again and much has happened in the last month. First and foremost the hard part. I had a job interview and it went very well. That is until I didn't get the job. I was kinda bummed but there isn't anything I can do about it. Back to square one again.
We got to spend some time in Gunnision. The time went by too fast but it was great. I had fun teasing Levi on the piano bench with my guitar. We tried to go take a walk around Palisades but the weather didn't let us do that. They even watched the Real Salt Lake game with me.
Well Levi turned 1! We can say it has been a short time for us. We decided to take him to the Hogle Zoo after our good experience with him at the Aquarium. He didn't see much more than the elephants but he enjoyed watching all of the crazy kids. We took some pictures and I have posted a few. We also had Grandma and Grandpa Pete over for dinner. They helped us celebrate and enjoyed watching him destroy his first cake and then eat most of it anyway. It was nice and low key.


My First Cake



1 comment:

Hancock's since 2005 said...

WOW times flies! He is such a cute boy!