So I spent last night living in the past listening to RSL on the radio because I don't have cable to watch fox soccer channel. It was a boring 2 hours until the end. No score and of course the exciting dramatics of winning on PK's. However the real stories of the weekend involve Nett.
First is after the game was over I turned on the news to watch the highlights of the game I couldn't watch on tv. Nett was getting frustrated with the news editor who decided to invest more time on stupid screaming girls who got to meet some no name people in a popular movie series. Then we got maybe 30 seconds of highlights. Stupid news anchors.
The next one was this morning. We got up and were driving to church. In our neighborhood there is an old sinclair gas station that has been shut down since I can remember. Some guy was out at this run down gas station trying to put gas into his truck. He may have been drunk. We were laughing at him as we drove by.
We have also come to the decision to buy a car. We have had the blessing of borrowing our inlaws pathfinder but we need one of our own. So off to the land of hell and high water to buy a car. Hopefully I will have more luck with this car than I did with the last three I have had.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
better buy yourself a jeep.... unlimited...... join the rest of the smart ones in the family
No fun that you have to buy a new car! HOpe to see some new pics of Levi soon....and see you all for Christmas party on the 20th!
Post a Comment